Delivery is made by express courier all over the world.
All prices shown are VAT included and expressed in Euros, and valid in European Union countries. Prices may vary without notice.
The prices indicated do not include shipping costs and any extra costs deriving from the creation of customized or customized garments in colours.
For products delivered to countries outside the European Union, the price indicated is to be considered net of indirect taxes, net of any customs duties and any other sales tax.
The estimated delivery times for Italy are 1-3 working days (islands 2-5 days).
Delivery times for U.E. countries are 3-6 working days, in other European countries (non-EU) and in the rest of the world (except for customs formalities) approx. 7-10 days.
We recommend indicating an address where someone is always present to receive the shipment – providing us with a telephone number to leave with the courier can facilitate delivery.
If you wish to place an order from countries outside the U.E. contact us by e-mail at email@example.com to ask for information on shipping costs, delivery and payment methods. In the event of storage of the parcels due to an incorrect address and/or absent recipient, we consider ourselves exempt from paying any costs, which will be charged directly to you by the carrier.
Right of withdrawal
Articles 52 and following of the Consumer Code provide that the Customer – exclusively if he is a Consumer – has, without the need to provide any reason, the right to exercise the right of withdrawal from the purchase made. Notwithstanding the terms established by law, the Seller extends to 30 (thirty) days from the date of delivery of the Product the term for exercising one’s right of withdrawal from the online sales contract, or the possibility of returning the Product and obtaining the reimbursement of the expenses incurred, in compliance with the methods indicated below.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
– the right, being reserved for Consumers, does not apply to professionals and companies, therefore it cannot be exercised if the Customer has requested the issuance of an invoice indicating a VAT number;
– the law applies to the Product in its entirety and not to parts or components of it; – pursuant to art. 59, paragraph 1, letter c) of the Consumer Code.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must:
– within the term of 30 (thirty) days from the day of receipt of the Product, his/her wish to withdraw from the online sales contract must send a notice of withdrawal via Registered Mail with Return Receipt.
At the same time as sending the notice of withdrawal, the Customer must take steps to return the Product to the Seller. The shipment of the Product must absolutely take place within the maximum term of 30 (thirty) days from the communication from the Customer and the costs for returning the Product by the Customer will be charged to the Customer. The Product must be returned intact, packed in the original packaging, complete with accessories. In the event that use/manipulation of the Product by the Customer is detected, he will be responsible for the consequent decrease in value. The Seller will withhold in the event of any refund of the price.
The Customer will not have the right to exercise his right of withdrawal in cases where it is ascertained:
– the lack of the original package and/or packaging;
– the absence of all the integral elements of the Product (accessories, tags, labels, information notes, etc.);
substantial damage to the Product for reasons other than its transport.
Return Shipping Costs
In the event that the Customer should be willing, when exercising the right of withdrawal, to modify the purchased Product, the shipping costs for returning the Product to the Seller are charged to the Customer.
The goods can be returned within 10 working days following the delivery date.
To be sure that the product to be replaced is available, before returning the goods, we advise you to send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing: the expression of will to replace, the number of the delivery note which accompanied the package, the indication of the relative product and the request for replacement products.
We accept the products to be replaced only with the following requirements:
1. The product has not been used.
2. The product must be in the same state in which it was delivered and must keep, as far as possible, its original packaging and label.
3. The shipment must be made using the same protective cardboard box in which it was received to protect the product. In the event that you do not have the protective box used for delivery, you must return the product in a protective box with the aim of getting it to our warehouse with the maximum possible guarantee.
4. A copy of the original packing slip and a note specifying the request for a replacement must be inserted inside the package.